Course Catalog Online
Project Management 1YCView/Print PDF
Major Courses20 Credits
Introduction to Project Management
Project Execution & Control
Introduction to Microsoft Project
See Project Management advisor for approved courses5 Credits
General Education20 Credits
English Composition I [C]
Math In Society [M/S] [Q/SR]
Social & Behavioral Sciences - select 5 credits from the following:
General Psychology [S/B]
Intro to Sociology [S/B]
Communication Studies - select 5 credits from the following:
Interpersonal Communication [C]
Public Speaking [C]
Multicultural Communication [C]
- Students must receive minimum 2.0 grade in all Project Management (PROJ) courses.
- Required minimum cumulative GPA 2.0.
- Minimum grade per distribution course 1.0.
- At least one-third of the college-level, degree applicable credits must be taken at CBC.
- A student may not use equivalent cross-listed courses for the same graduation requirement. Refer to the Cross-Listed Courses section of the catalog for more information, and consult with your counselor, completion coach, or faculty advisor.
- Applied Management, BAS
- Applied Management with Agriculture Concentration, BAS
- Applied Management with Healthcare Administration Concentration, BAS
- Project Management, BAS
- Business, AA
- Accounting, AAS
- Business Administration, AAS
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation, AAS
- Project Management, AAS
- Accounting, 1YC
- Business Administration, 1YC
- Project Management, 1YC
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation, C
- Administrative Assistant, STC
- Sales, STC